गुरुर्ब्रम्हा गुरुर्विष्णु: गुरुदेवो महेश्वर:। गुरु: साक्षात परब्रह्मा तस्मै श्री गुरुवे नम: ॥
[The Guru is Brahma, the Guru is Vishnu, the Gur Deva is Maheshwara (Shiva), The Guru is Verily the Para-Brahman (Supreme Brahman); Salutations to that Guru]
The end-product of education should be a free creative man, who can battle against historical circumstances and adversities of nature. – Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
lndian civilization and culture has highest regards for teachers. Since time immemorial education is held as highest virtue and teachers are respected in the society. Dr. Radhakrishnan believed that “teachers should be the best minds in the country”. In context of our rich civilizational heritage and in pursuance of the need to produce high quality teachers, KN Bakshi College of Education has been circumstances and Swami Vivekanand has said, “Education is the manifestation of perfection already inman”. The role of the teacher is to facilitate that manifestation. It is an art as well as science. The modern education needs to be facilitated through teachers who are well versed in their craft so as to secure the future of coming generations. It is a task of great responsibility as the future of the nation is dependent upon it. The aim of the College is to train and prepare high quality teachers who can educate the coming generation with high academic standard and equip them with required skills and education. The college seeks to produce high quality teachers who can mould the coming generation into world class citizens leading the humanity towards its highest achievements and glory.
- To be a leader in Educational services
- To Provide a Unique learning Experience which will enable the students to realize their potential and mould their overall Personality.
- To make available equal opportunities and ensure support without prejudice based on gender, class, caste, religion and economic status.
- To ensure recognition as an international leader in holistic education to achieve global competency in corporate and social world.
- To go beyond the recognized frontiers of social equity and justice and provide pioneering leadership action in bringing together the illiterate and the ignorant towards education to transform human Population into a human resource.
- To make available globally competitive education infrastructure compatible to the changing challenges of India’s nation – building processes.
- To strengthen the weaker sections of Jharkhand state through higher education.
- To empower the rural masses by educating them and by creating in them the social , political and cultural awareness
- To give them confidence that they are the creators and not the creatures of their fate.
- Striving continuously to Provide quality teacher training.
- To carry out teaching and training programs for aspirants as per the norms and standards set by the control bodies such as NCTE and state govt.
- To effectively execute various activities under the academic and social responsibility of K.N.BAKSHI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION .