The merit list will be prepared on the basis of academic marks obtained in various Examination up-to Graduation/P.G. level. weight-age will be given who have participated at state and National level Games and also with NCC Certiﬁcate with ‘B’ or ‘C’ level. List of the selected Candidates will be available on college notice board and our college website. Annual intake for this course is 100.
Note :- The reservation policy in admission will be followed by the institution according to the Government of Jharkhand /Afﬁliating University.
- Candidates having secured a minimum of 50% marks 45% for ST, SC, &OBC at Degree level or Equivalent Examination of a recognized university or Equivalent institution.
- Since it is a full time course of study, candidates pursuing other course and Enrolled in other institution and those in any kind of Employment shall not be Eligible.
Syllabus : Syllabus prescribed by Vinoba Bhave University will be followed.
The merit list will be prepared completely on the basis of marks obtained in various examination upto +2 level and Equivalent. List of selected candidate will be displayed on the notice board. They will be required to get admitted within stipulated time facilitating which seat would be offered to next candidate in merit list. Annual intake for this course is 100.
Note :— The reservation policy in admission will be followed by the institution according to the Govt. of Jharkhand I Afﬁliating Board.
- Candidates having secured a minimum 50% marks (45% for ST, SC, & OBC) at +2 level or Equivalent Examination of a recognized Board.
- Candidates above the age of 18 years.
- Since it is a full time course of study, candidates pursuining other course and Enrolled in other institution and those in any kind of employment shall not be eligible.
The prescribed application form along with prospectus may be obtained from the college on payment of Rupees 1000/- (850/— for ST/SC) on any working day during notiﬁed period. Against a demand draft of Rs. 850/- issued any nationalized bank in favor of K.N. Bakshi College of Education payable at Giridih.
- Five recent passport size colour photographs.
- A College leaving certiﬁcate. ,
- A Migration certiﬁcate (in case of student having degree from other than Vinoba Bhave University).
- A Registration, Caste/PH certiﬁcate.
- A Mark sheet from matriculation onwards.
- A Certiﬁcate of matriculation examination showing the date of birth.
- NCC/Sports certiﬁcate if required.
- No objection certiﬁcate from the employer if any.
- Afﬁdavit as per format given with application form.
Uniform will be provided by the college at the time of admission on payment.